Sunday, September 7, 2008

Kanye and Wayne at VMA's

Both turned in very good performances, but without question the most anticipated was Kanye as he debuted a new track, which was enough to make this day a great one for me. But beyond this, the song titled Love Lockdown is set to be released within 24 hours, and I won't lie I'm checking Itunes about every 30 minutes hoping to catch it before I go to sleep. It's doubtful, but it's slated to be released Monday, so be on the look out!

Oh and how dope is Kanye? I have to say I didn't expect a track like this and I wasn't feeling it at first, but I've given it a few more listens. The only thing is I'm getting real sick of that autotone, but I have to wait to here the CDQ to get a good feel. 






Speaking of autotone, here T-Pain came out with Lil' Wayne. T-Pain did next to nothing, and Wayne delivered what seems like it was a dope energy filled few tracks despite his pants all the way off his ass the entire time. In Flint you get locked up over that. At least he wasn't rocking that top hat and sunglasses like T-Pain who for all intensive purposes was simply there for the name. 

No comments: