Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Santogold x Diplo



















Just as Diplo released the 'Piracy Funds Terrorism' mixtape at the start of M.I.A's career, he is following suit with Santogold with a mixtape titled 'Top Ranking'. If this 75 minute mix is anything like 'Piracy Funds Terrorism its going to be another summer jam from Diplo. Apparently the mix features everyone from Switch and Ratatat to Kid Cudi and Three 6 Mafia. I just ordered this mix from turntablelab.com so I haven't been able to hear the whole thing yet, but if I know Diplo (I like to think I do) this is gonna be crazy. I do have two tracks from the mixtape though. 

This is a pretty simple remix from Diplo. The beat is laid back to the floor. 


This track is a bit more upbeat and I am really liking it. If these two tracks are any indication this mix is going to be crazy. 

No comments: