Sunday, June 22, 2008

The King's Back























And T.I. is the king of the south, and with his new album 'Paper Trail' approaching, some new tracks are being released. This track is different, and I think this whole album will be something people aren't used to from T.I. This song is so introspective, something that I didn't associate T.I. with, but he does it well on this song.  This whole album is being made while T.I. is one house arrest for gun charges and is awaiting sentencing, so that might be responsible for the introspective nature of this track.  This supposedly isn't one of the best off his new album, but its a good song. 





















This other song is off this Obama mixtape that I'm still waiting on. The whole things is supposedly put together by DJ Green Lantern (who else, the dude is everywhere) along with none other than Russell Simmons. This is one track off of it, and its a good one, although the hook is kinda weak. But Royce Da 5' 9'', a Detroit man, closes it out in fine fashion. 



No comments: